Tuesday, April 29, 2014

84 iWannaBe w/you Now&4Ever, Crazy Stranded, New gospel Beginning, [Sylvester's] He's My God


[Part 3 of 0310 He's My God.buttonbelly, tracks 11-15]::warning::no new tracks in this episode, I just played the Roland XP30 drums/bass/bgvs on top of the original cassette tape recordings from Sep/Oct 2003 so quality is even lower {:( than usual [;) Still, I wanna be with you NOW AND FOREVER (2:10) It's rather peculiar, most people think that I am doing something wrong and I gotta tell you, I feel STRANDED, CRAZY stranded! (6:19) No complain here for a NEW GOSPEL paradigm as long as it inoculates my mediocrity (9:58) A NEW BEGINNING hopefully but maybe I'm just rehashing yesterday's trash (11:46) HE'S MY GOD (words by Z Hoxie's friend Sylvester from Duluth).

@jblopez2020 (also for gmail) | jblopez.libsyn.com


Check out this episode!

Click picture for my YouTube channel

Click picture for my YouTube channel
The music of John Bernal (J.B. López) is freely downloadable and distributable from a box.net account and is directly available here.

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times
Deeper In Love 2004 Instrumentals for quiet times

Music for Christmas!

Music for Christmas!
Christmas Love 2005 - produced in a Yamaha Motif ES

To support this artist, you could...

Official PayPal Seal