Wednesday, May 28, 2014

85 plus 86 = eighty sucks...to be last, not really, just In My Dreams plus 3 more to wrap this one up


What do Eps. #85 and #86 of rJBm add up to? Episode #Eighty-Sucks! Sounded like I said that at the end of the revamped tag for "Now and Forever" from Ep. 84 (3:42) Help me BREAK THE SILENCE, help me reach an audience, help me end this madness called randomJBmusings (8:25) [Part 4 of 0310 He's My God.buttonbelly, tracks 16-19] I always see you IN MY DREAMS, I could not say they are complete without you...WHERE ARE YOU GIRL...I'm quick on my feet\baby let me love you like I do, you will never want anybody new (15:44) Where are you girl? I want to feel your body, not just anybody, because TONIGHT I'm gonna hold you 'til the morning light (20:16) Baby you are the one for me, you give me what I dreamed of and more, so much more, so I WON'T LET YOU GO (Amy had the original idea for this song).

@jblopez2020 (also for gmail) | jblopez.libsyn.com *Link to my CastRoller page


Check out this episode!

Click picture for my YouTube channel

Click picture for my YouTube channel
The music of John Bernal (J.B. López) is freely downloadable and distributable from a box.net account and is directly available here.

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times
Deeper In Love 2004 Instrumentals for quiet times

Music for Christmas!

Music for Christmas!
Christmas Love 2005 - produced in a Yamaha Motif ES

To support this artist, you could...

Official PayPal Seal