Wednesday, April 2, 2014

81 [in memoriam ABL] Let Us Love, Like A River, Precious, Deeper + John 3:16 au Franglais


This episode is dedicated to the memory of my father, Alfredo de Jesús Bernal Londoño, who moved on yesterday morning to a higher sphere after 84 fruitful years on this earth. Nunca te olvidaré, papito lindo [Part 2 of NovDec '04 LetUsLove] "A new commandment He gave to us, that we love one another as He loved us, so LET US LOVE and forgive one another, always..." But then again, who will sacrifice for one another, who's gonna pay the price to make amends, who's gonna love and be like Jesus? (4:54) Your LOVE is LIKE a RIVER, like the mountains, like just awesome! (6:46) I need you Lord, I need your presence, I need your Word to renew my soul...You're so PRECIOUS, precious, precious to my soul (8:38) Words can only say so much when I need to express my heart: "I love you, I need you"... I long to grow deeper, DEEPER IN LOVE with You (9:53) In my bedroom in Mandalay having just returned from San Andrés Isla, a 1996 recording with my baby sister Maribel singing the words of JOHN 3:16 in French, oui monsieur! Then with Amy in English 10 yrs later in our Buford home (12:26) Have I told you lately that I love you, my brother, sister, mother, father? The new new commandment is Let Us Love!

@jblopez2020 (also for gmail) | jblopez.libsyn.com


Check out this episode!

Click picture for my YouTube channel

Click picture for my YouTube channel
The music of John Bernal (J.B. López) is freely downloadable and distributable from a box.net account and is directly available here.

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times
Deeper In Love 2004 Instrumentals for quiet times

Music for Christmas!

Music for Christmas!
Christmas Love 2005 - produced in a Yamaha Motif ES

To support this artist, you could...

Official PayPal Seal