Tuesday, April 29, 2014

83 Tootin' My Own Horn, The Lonely Mile, Feel Only 4U Only, The Button In Her Belly


On my 2nd truckin' trek to California, TOOTIN' MY OWN HORN is all I know so there you go! And don't worry, you are NOT hurting my feelings either way (4:48) They say where there's a will there's a way so here I go shame-walking THE LONELY MILE that stands between your heart and mine (8:16) Share the love, it's amazing! {my ditty from another kitty}(8:46) How come I feel lonely THINKING OF YOU ONLY? If you hear a bump in the night it's me trying to make sense of this monstrosity (11:27) Another 2 am indigestion-induced metaphor lullaby about future parenthood back in the day: "I want to play with THE BUTTON IN HER BELLY".

Tweet @jblopez2020 (also for gmail) | jblopez.libsyn.com


Check out this episode!

Click picture for my YouTube channel

Click picture for my YouTube channel
The music of John Bernal (J.B. López) is freely downloadable and distributable from a box.net account and is directly available here.

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times
Deeper In Love 2004 Instrumentals for quiet times

Music for Christmas!

Music for Christmas!
Christmas Love 2005 - produced in a Yamaha Motif ES

To support this artist, you could...

Official PayPal Seal