Sunday, November 30, 2014

107 Life Kenosis, Rooftops or Some1New, Hurting Personal Eclipse since My Heart Is Yours


This should only take a minute, but LIFE will take you by surprise in a tailspin of twists and turns, as my reminiscing of G. Cerati continues (4:44) ¿Qué nos hiciste, KENOSIS? It may be time to empty the utricles and stop bending the elbow to the red, red wine from high school (9:46) I want to shout your name from the ROOFTOPS then fly down to the streets below, does that make me a winged man? (11:41) Trying to reinvent myself into SOMEONE NEW in the key que Gustávome tanto, aquí van dos ditties en la key of G-ospelíndromo for a new you but only if I knew you! (14:56) ECLIPSE PERSONAL por la fuerte influencia natural de GC  (19:55) If I wanted to HURT YOU I would have done it my way, I wouldn't leave a scar for each lesson learned (22:12) Mi corazón es tuyo amor, machácalo si quieres because MY HEART IS YOURS.

Send ideas for lyrics, comments, etc. to

jblopez2020@gmail.com

Browse a fully searchable catalog at jblopez.libsyn.com

Watch videos and subscribe at youtube.com/jblopez2020

Follow me at twitter.com/jblopez2020

Make history by pledging your monthly support at patreon.com/jblopez

Thank you all for everything! (y perdonen todo lo malo:)

Yes, even for the "Like" at facebook.com/randomjbmusings


Check out this episode!

Click picture for my YouTube channel

Click picture for my YouTube channel
The music of John Bernal (J.B. López) is freely downloadable and distributable from a box.net account and is directly available here.

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times
Deeper In Love 2004 Instrumentals for quiet times

Music for Christmas!

Music for Christmas!
Christmas Love 2005 - produced in a Yamaha Motif ES

To support this artist, you could...

Official PayPal Seal