Sunday, April 13, 2014

82 Going Anyways, No More In The Woods, Love & Grief, Alone in the World


Episode released from my youth home in Mandalay, Bogotá, Colombia, where the 1993 tapes come from but NOT this one which is from April 2003 in Buford, Georgia (2:18) I don't know where I'm going, but I'm GOING ANYWAYS...I got my system in place to find a way to survive and figure out where to go after this, 'cause I'm prone to follow in my dreams...so help me pull through 'cause I'm going all the way! (5:50) I'm NOT IN THE WOODS anymore, lyrics inspired after watching a Michael Jackson documentary on Netflix c/o the McDonough HomeDepot's wifi (9:06) All the LOVE AND GRIEF in this life...all I need is someone to share it with, if you come with me I'll show you what I mean; you are the one for me but I want you to be free and choose me for yourself; I need your love and company to share everything, the wellness and disease, the rose and the thorn... (13:08) Amy shared leadership insights from teamplayers Disney and Co. from Joaquín and Santiago's shared birthday rite of passage in Orlando, I'm heading back to Georgia from my home in Bogotá having spent quality time with abuelita, mami and sisters, back to feeling all ALONE IN THE WORLD

@jblopez2020 (also for gmail) | jblopez.libsyn.com


Check out this episode!

Click picture for my YouTube channel

Click picture for my YouTube channel
The music of John Bernal (J.B. López) is freely downloadable and distributable from a box.net account and is directly available here.

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times
Deeper In Love 2004 Instrumentals for quiet times

Music for Christmas!

Music for Christmas!
Christmas Love 2005 - produced in a Yamaha Motif ES

To support this artist, you could...

Official PayPal Seal