Thursday, May 30, 2013

42 Bonus Ep. EverydayLooper Truckin' Ditties Pt. 1


This is a special bonus episode (Pt. 1) where I specifically want to feature ditties recorded last year while trucking with the iPhone app "Everyday Looper," starting with TRUCKaCHUGGING IN KENTUCKY (1:30) I remember going through a very powerful storm in Chicagoland that looked like the end of the world, hopefully we'll face the STORMY WEATHER together, baby (3:22) TENDER DREAMS (are made of cheese) from Columbus, Ohio now from I-294 mildly amused and distracted by pink colored billboards (6:18) The sun is SHINING in my eyes (7:15) iTunes review solicitation AS I FEEL ALONE (9:11) If at all with any SENSE OF CONFIDENCE, I can say this one is my favorite of the bunch and the very first "Piece of Cake" with the app and the Cuatro (a 4-string bigger>ukelele) that my mom brought from Bogotá (12:12) FORMER DRAG-STAR will build it and you will come? I wish!

Follow me @jblopez2020


Check out this episode!

Click picture for my YouTube channel

Click picture for my YouTube channel
The music of John Bernal (J.B. López) is freely downloadable and distributable from a box.net account and is directly available here.

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times
Deeper In Love 2004 Instrumentals for quiet times

Music for Christmas!

Music for Christmas!
Christmas Love 2005 - produced in a Yamaha Motif ES

To support this artist, you could...

Official PayPal Seal