Thursday, May 9, 2013

39 The Things That Hurt Me Most, Another Mystery Unfolds, A Long Time Ago, @theEnd of The Road


I'm so predictable it's sickening sometimes but here we are, am I wasting my time doing this podcast or should I keep going? Please let me know in your iTunes reviews 'cause I don't want to dwell on THE THINGS THAT HURT ME MOST...I need your ["unsolicited";)] love on iTunes! (4:44) Another MYSTERY UNFOLDS before my eyes (8:30) That was such A LONG TIME AGO (13:08) Getting close to THE END OF THE ROAD I don't see a fork anymore, afraid to move on leaving without a trace, but I guess I will carry on after finishing the publication of 2003's Carry On Mister, feeling ready to embark in new and challenging adventures along with you my adoring [albeit as of yet non-existing outside the realm of my imagination] fans!

@jblopez2020 | jblopez.libsyn.com


Check out this episode!

Click picture for my YouTube channel

Click picture for my YouTube channel
The music of John Bernal (J.B. López) is freely downloadable and distributable from a box.net account and is directly available here.

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times
Deeper In Love 2004 Instrumentals for quiet times

Music for Christmas!

Music for Christmas!
Christmas Love 2005 - produced in a Yamaha Motif ES

To support this artist, you could...

Official PayPal Seal