Thursday, May 23, 2013

41 That's Why I Made It Clear, Turn Me Off, I Forgot How It Goes, One With The Music


[Part 1 of 0305 RISE UP++] (1:07) We got some issues, well, I got some issues that you are welcome to; you are important to me, that's why I MADE IT CLEAR that I love you, but if you won't take me seriously I'm just going to fall down at your feet in total defeat; how can I show you that I am for real? We've not seen eye to eye from the beginning, how can we get it right at the ninth inning? (6:12) Don't expect me to be likable to your ear until I find an excuse to be amused; entertain me, that's your mission in life...can I raise above your suspicions in my condition of titillation? In this game of heavy rotation I'm playing for keeps but I just need you to TURN ME OFF; sleep for a week sounds good to me, when was the last time I had forty ;) winks? (10:48) Something's changed in my mood but have I lost you in the groove? 'Cause tomorrow has come and I FORGOT HOW IT GOES, aka crushing writer's block to smithereens! (16:58) I'm ONE WITH THE MUSIC, can't deny my life is all about the music, words are not my strength; is it time to move on? I've been meaning to let go of my music, set it free in cyberspace but I can't do it on my own, please leave me some positive vibe back rubs on iTunes reviews, thank you so much!

@jblopez2020 | jblopez.libsyn.com


Check out this episode!

Click picture for my YouTube channel

Click picture for my YouTube channel
The music of John Bernal (J.B. López) is freely downloadable and distributable from a box.net account and is directly available here.

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times
Deeper In Love 2004 Instrumentals for quiet times

Music for Christmas!

Music for Christmas!
Christmas Love 2005 - produced in a Yamaha Motif ES

To support this artist, you could...

Official PayPal Seal