Thursday, May 16, 2013

40 Not Alone, Disease Other Than Me, Not Afraid Anymore, Let Us Go


[0305 Lita's78th.Electricity pt. 2] With my Abuelita's 88th birthday this album clocked 10 yrs in the making; of which "Doña María" is track #5 and ThankUiLoveU #4 from Ep. 38, while "My Dogs Fly" featured in rJBm's Ep. 36 is #2. "I'm NOT ALONE, I'm not the only one who's got it all wrong" is the first song idea in that cassette tape which I include in its entirety against my better judgement while I ramble in Spanglish half asleep but hey, at least you're in good company with Everwood's efervescent Ephram, you're not the only one who's got a bone to pick with the world (7:17) From Sealy TX where Fibee thoroughly enjoyed the puddles in the embankments around the Blencor warehouse after a torrential downpour, DISEASE OTHER THAN ME is a slowburner with ThumbJam's cello and slide guitar that I sorta dig (11:39) NOT AFRAID ANYMORE in the wake of some trouble in paradise, I know what I know is keeping me from loving like before, but this is what love has become and I'm ready to move forward; I know we can take control of our lives, but we can't dictate what love does to us...A tractor-trailers loud air brakes can be heard being released at precisely 12:38 where cymbals would have been played, perfect timing dear anonymous rest area colleage! (15:20) LET US GO, ditty for a much needed 'hiatus' as in 'Hi, I hate us' or ala that Moranis shrinkage movie 'Honey I just ate us', (depending on context...whatevs)

@jblopez2020 | jblopez.libsyn.com


Check out this episode!

Click picture for my YouTube channel

Click picture for my YouTube channel
The music of John Bernal (J.B. López) is freely downloadable and distributable from a box.net account and is directly available here.

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times
Deeper In Love 2004 Instrumentals for quiet times

Music for Christmas!

Music for Christmas!
Christmas Love 2005 - produced in a Yamaha Motif ES

To support this artist, you could...

Official PayPal Seal