Saturday, February 23, 2013

La MeriMolienda,ThatSummerDay,WeBelong2Gether,2nd2None


Tell me why the long face, was it something I said that I wish I could erase; don't say that it is too late, we could still assimilate and become the best of friends, I know we'll be okay, more than ok just great like it was on THAT SUMMER DAY when we first met; we're gonna be okay and it will last for a lifetime I am sure; you cannot tell me now that that isn't worth your while, that's just unacceptable, we have been through too much to give in and quit the fight so give us another chance...if you think this is so lame then find someone else to blame, that's just unbelievable, that's gasoline to the flame; just give us another chance and when I stumble and fall just pick me up from the floor (2:45) WE BELONG TOGETHER like fire and ice, like burger and fries...I have been tempted to imply that when we're together we're worse than apart, what a treat when a song has no words or melody; what would mountaintops be without climbers, what would nightmares be without dreams? But when it comes to you and me I'm all too willing and prone to deny we're partners in crime...we work together way much better than when we're apart, we belong together like lemons and limes, naughty&nice, oceans&tides, crispies&rice, kisses&hugs, ice cream&pie, frostbite&ice, countries&flags, burgers&fries (since 1957 they've also been partners in crime)...I know that I can be so mean, trying to quit on us quite extreme, bailing out on you every time I'm supposed to come with, sending money just to cover the bills/guilt but denying you my company, what good is friendship if the friend won't be near tell my my dear, is this too sincere?..Baby we belong together don't let me tell you otherwise every time we fight, I know deep in my heart we belong together and I'm in total denial when I say that we don't 'cause we do like the Titanic and the bottom of the ocean, we sink or swim together like Phelps and the Olympics (7:46)...mano a mano I wanna see you beautiful girl in case you wonder, you are so smart as well...She's got skills to heal SECOND TO NONE, I could eat straight from the palm of her hand, her wishes are my command ever since I asked for her hand she's always been my No. 1, I love giving kisses to the back of her hand, her healing touch has saved me from harm many times over so baby shake your money maker (I'm talking about your hands...) Your healing touch is second to none, you've been helping people all over the place, your skills are second to none and your healing touch is in such demand...there's power in your hands so why go mano a mano with you, my fair lady has the fairest hands on the land (10:56) Me permito contarles la historia de un cachaco y una misionera...who cares whether I write all these lyrics out? This song is titled LA MERIMOLIENDA (merienda+molienda), it's about us working to pay monthly bills, Amy as a physical therapist while I drive a big rig delivering loads and come home for a couple days every two weeks...

Please send your comments to jblopez2020@gmail.com

www.jblopez.libsyn.com


Check out this episode!

Click picture for my YouTube channel

Click picture for my YouTube channel
The music of John Bernal (J.B. López) is freely downloadable and distributable from a box.net account and is directly available here.

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times
Deeper In Love 2004 Instrumentals for quiet times

Music for Christmas!

Music for Christmas!
Christmas Love 2005 - produced in a Yamaha Motif ES

To support this artist, you could...

Official PayPal Seal