Saturday, February 16, 2013

More Than A Dream Come True, 2 Peas in a Pod Talking Endless Hours, FollowUinmyDreams, OurSecretRendezvous, WhenILook in2yr Eyes


My life would be so different right now without you, if I had chosen another path I'd be lost, I'd be out in the cold still praying I could find you...if only I could dream it up the dream would not be what we have, I have found in you MORE THAN A DREAM COME TRUE...More than I could see, more than I could hope, more than I could wish in a déjá vu, that's my life with you: more than a dream come true, much more than ever before...I know that I could make other plans without you, but then I'd have to find my own way back to you, to my only dream come true; yet you're so much more than a dream come true; more than life itself, it's my dream with you (4:05) I still remember us...do you remember? We were two peas in a pod jamming up the telephone! Do you remember me riding my bike to your house looking forward to a hot breakfast, it's been almost 20 years to the day since I got that cereal in a bowl, ever since we've been LIKE TWO PEAS IN A POD talking endless hours on the telephone, passing the test of time; and I remember you, always getting invited to parties and winning dancing competitions with your previous boyfriend; and I was calculating that I could be your next one just hoping, prayin' that you'd be the one for me...I do remember me trying to impress your dad, doing dishes just for fun, playing piano for your mom...Timing was not our strongest ally but we took turns beating the test of time (6:47) I try to follow everywhere you go and nothing compares to the beauty of your face; I try to relax but then I fall back in that place, flat on my face; I'll always be your lover, I love you more than my mother yet I feel so far away even when not too far away, 'cause I'm in love with you...I FOLLOW YOU IN MY DREAMS (9:05) Some times we go around the moon or the block but in our flying machine we'll hit the stratosphere from OUR SECRET RENDEZVOUS, I'll call you later with directions baby (14:54) WHEN I LOOK INTO YOUR EYES (4:05) VALENTINE REVERIES

Please send your comments, lyric ideas, etc. to jblopez2020@gmail.com

www.jblopez.libsyn.com


Check out this episode!

Click picture for my YouTube channel

Click picture for my YouTube channel
The music of John Bernal (J.B. López) is freely downloadable and distributable from a box.net account and is directly available here.

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times
Deeper In Love 2004 Instrumentals for quiet times

Music for Christmas!

Music for Christmas!
Christmas Love 2005 - produced in a Yamaha Motif ES

To support this artist, you could...

Official PayPal Seal