Saturday, February 9, 2013

Mi hermosa Amyga, "Nada podrá separarnos!" y "Hoy te quiero más que ayer" plus Bundle of Joy


Per your very specific request honey, here are your songs that YOU recorded on your iPhone that day at home with the piano, with no strings attached (no additional arrangements or harmonies, not even that cello I told you about, anywhoo)...I give thanks to God who allowed me to come to know you, what a great blessing being able to share with you this friendship; and although there will be many tests to pass I am willing to fight for our beautiful 'friendship' (X3)...although it is difficult to express with words what I feel, it is so beautiful and real that I cannot explain; because you are my song and the inspiration of my life, it is you MI HERMOSA AMIGA, la dueña de mi corazón, the rightful owner of my heart (5:12) NADA PODRÁ SEPARARNOS [this is the very first song I wrote for Amy, full of bold conviction that we were meant to be together and nothing would ever come between us] Without realizing it I remember all those beautiful moments spent together, it's more than friendship I just know, it is true love, it is something immortal; I see in your eyes the deepness of the love that unites us forever, and nothing will be capable of ending it, nothing nothing will stand against our love; ours is a love so full of His love, that of God our Creator, He made us in His image and filled us with this love...Nothing will ever separate us, because our love has been established in the heavens, and I'm so happy to know that, so happy to know that nothing but love comes between us, that nothing in this life will ever separate us (9:54) HOY MÁS QUE AYER; I love you today more than yesterday but less than tomorrow, and this is the reason why now I am a lunatic without your love, I need you to be closer, come close to me...It's something impossible to understand, the greatness of this feeling that ties me to you, but it is evident that it's getting stronger; it grows more each day and I cannot help it; it grows more each day and I don't want to stop it because I love you, because I love you more and more each day! (11:38) BUNDLE OF JOY [Written from the viewpoint of Amy's mom Libby as she held her firstborn for the first time] Llegaste a mi vida una noche fría de Febrero, la primera vez que respiraste me mostró de qué se trata la vida, el invierno te reclamó de la primavera en su búsqueda de una reina...Tú eres un manojo de gozo en mi regazo, un paquete de alegría en mis brazos.

Send your comments to jblopez2020@gmail.com


Check out this episode!

Click picture for my YouTube channel

Click picture for my YouTube channel
The music of John Bernal (J.B. López) is freely downloadable and distributable from a box.net account and is directly available here.

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times
Deeper In Love 2004 Instrumentals for quiet times

Music for Christmas!

Music for Christmas!
Christmas Love 2005 - produced in a Yamaha Motif ES

To support this artist, you could...

Official PayPal Seal