Wednesday, March 6, 2013

30 MissingMyTIKISunshine,SinTiNoVale,LoveIsInTheAir+Gabriel's new SnipeHuntingShow!


MISSING MY SUNSHINE [For my sister Martha Patricia ("Tika") on her birthday] Things are going crazy on my end, you've been busy too I understand, we have been apart far too long, I have been missing you...I remember how we used to pray to reach some distant land to save the day, all the while our dreams came true but I'm still missing you; I'm missing the sunshine and you're missing the moon, I wish I was with you on this lazy afternoon, tomorrow is your birthday and I won't miss it no, I'm missing you...//I miss my sunshine, I'm missing you// I was the pilot of our box airplane, you served the drinks as we flew far away, we had dreams of growing up someday and make it in our own terms; you clearly had a vision from the start, I was more clueless but played the part; all the while our dreams came true but I'm still missing you...

(4:12) [For my brother-in-law Jorge Alberto in the wake of your dad's passing] Morning awakes like a dream, joyful in your eyes; the mountains arise very youthful with laughter that saw your hours as dreams give themselves away...when you are not here rivers and dreams are awoken if you are not here...SI NO ESTÁS TÚ NO VALE LA PENA...Mountains arise and longings are distilled, dreams are untied and skies burst with stars, be it morning or evening our mournings are understood as drops condense in the fleeting clouds; if I can reach it and have it but you are not here, if I could change it and still have it but you are not there, it is not worth all this sorrow (8:30) LOVE IS IN THE AIR, understandably I feel it everywhere from my nose to my toes as I run my fingers through your hair, how can all this flair be fair but everywhere I go I can sense that love is in the air (11:24) Introducing rising radio star Gabriel M.C. as we celebrate his 8 (thru 9th!) birthday and enjoy what promises to be a great snipe hunting show with great bonus content like winning strategies in card games that will energize fans of Pikachú and Luxray worldwide!

Please send comments to jblopez2020@gmail.com

www.jblopez.libsyn.com


Check out this episode!

Click picture for my YouTube channel

Click picture for my YouTube channel
The music of John Bernal (J.B. López) is freely downloadable and distributable from a box.net account and is directly available here.

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times
Deeper In Love 2004 Instrumentals for quiet times

Music for Christmas!

Music for Christmas!
Christmas Love 2005 - produced in a Yamaha Motif ES

To support this artist, you could...

Official PayPal Seal