Sunday, February 2, 2014

73 De la misma manera, Your Lot in Life, Should 'av Known, Disappoint, On your Own


Tracks 10-14 of 9402 17-27 Feb.VictoryPoems@CNS, my first SiliconValley-type {multimedia{ job at Compañía Nacional de Software (:39) DE LA MISMA MANERA, in the same manner that the sun emits its heat I feel your love engrossing my entire being, each morning as I awake I can feel your presence in me, you are so real that when I look into the sky I am certain you are there (3:37) Either a draculean or lycanthroid ditty about interlifeform conversions with a wink and nod to The Thrilling Adventure Hour's Beyond Belief in YOUR LOT IN LIFE, which a lot of is up to you stretching that supple ivory tower under your head (8:37) I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN what I was doing whatever for that took me too long to see? (11:49) "Why is everyone so literal these days?" Is the line I just heard on huluplus 1974's Mahler from the Criterion collection bsg Felix Gaeta as I'm trying to type this DISAPPOINTING ditty reference while Prince Avalanche plays on the netflix app on iPhone#3 while taking short break from BSG Season 4 marathon at Oakwood yard (14:08) I wonder if you'll ever make it ON YOUR OWN...bring it on!

@jblopez2020 (also for gmail) | jblopez.libsyn.com


Check out this episode!

Click picture for my YouTube channel

Click picture for my YouTube channel
The music of John Bernal (J.B. López) is freely downloadable and distributable from a box.net account and is directly available here.

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times
Deeper In Love 2004 Instrumentals for quiet times

Music for Christmas!

Music for Christmas!
Christmas Love 2005 - produced in a Yamaha Motif ES

To support this artist, you could...

Official PayPal Seal