Monday, February 10, 2014

74 Happy birthday MyBeloved! Nothing but LUV comes between us, But I Still Miss You...


Nada Podrá Separarnos, pues nuestro amor en los cielos establecido está, y soy tan feliz al saberlo! Tan feliz como tu cumpleaños AmyLynn, (4:06) YOU ARE MY BELOVED (7:37) Be my Girl, my only special, exclusive girl, the jazzy piano tune I wrote on your piano at Belmira (13:09) I still remember HOW I MISSED you since the very first time we met...Where did we go from that old city park where we used to walk together holding hands? (17:15) AMADA, BELOVED original recording from Feb 8 2004 (23:03) new AlterGuitar chords for vamping on NadaPodráSepararnos (24:19) NOTHING BUT LOVE, NADA PODRÁ SEPARARNOS! 

@jblopez2020 (also for gmail) | jblopez.libsyn.com


Check out this episode!

Click picture for my YouTube channel

Click picture for my YouTube channel
The music of John Bernal (J.B. López) is freely downloadable and distributable from a box.net account and is directly available here.

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times
Deeper In Love 2004 Instrumentals for quiet times

Music for Christmas!

Music for Christmas!
Christmas Love 2005 - produced in a Yamaha Motif ES

To support this artist, you could...

Official PayPal Seal