Thursday, January 23, 2014

72 iBephone in the spot-lite, Get me Freedom, EvryWhre iGo, The Loving Kind


::EVRYWHRE:: I go I see beauty all around, what is wrong with this 360*picture? [Part 2 of Feb 1994's Victory Poems@CNS] (1:03) As I hear the ticking of the bomb I TRY TO MOVE FORWARD while the spotlight hits me in the right spot where I belong, right there with you my love, my iPhone??? (5:45) Pride is surely going to cost me my life but still, GIVE ME MY FREEDOM before I kick the dust (9:47) As long as you keep lending me some rope I'm still going to be holding on to the hope of seeing a new tomorrow and make a go of it baby, I feel what awaits me in my heart and soul, I feel it EVERYWHERE I GO, it's the sound of your voice (13:05) How does a dream stay alive? I never meant to be THE LOVING KIND, so please let me down easy and don't stick around for my inexorable implosion.

@jblopez2020 (also for gmail) | jblopez.libsyn.com

JB Lopez has decided to take his music to the Internet in hopes of reaching a...Colombian JB came to Music City U.S.A. in 1998 on a graduate student visa with dreams of "making it" as a singer/songwriter...end of transmission...for now...or never...luncheon...out!


Check out this episode!

Click picture for my YouTube channel

Click picture for my YouTube channel
The music of John Bernal (J.B. López) is freely downloadable and distributable from a box.net account and is directly available here.

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times
Deeper In Love 2004 Instrumentals for quiet times

Music for Christmas!

Music for Christmas!
Christmas Love 2005 - produced in a Yamaha Motif ES

To support this artist, you could...

Official PayPal Seal