Tuesday, February 18, 2014

75 Could not let go, Young@Heart, Shortcut, For my Body ("like soldiers"), ImagiFrustration


Last re-visit installment of 1994's February 17-27 "VictoryPoems", Trax 15-19 | (:19) Apropós de La from what I hear 'great' LegoMovie, I COULD NOT LET GO OF YOUR LOVE, this vocal was done at the Bronx in the middle of bitter snow flurries delivering raw chicken load at Hunts Point and getting mixed msgs from dispatch concerning 'pallet exchange', with loving voicemail msgs from Amy and Mami keeping me warm and cozy (5:20) Please understand, if you still feel YOUNG@HEART there might be hope for a new start, it's time to let go of the offences and mend fences, move forward like the billboard said while the grass was greener on the other side (10:08) You will make it on your own if you're strong but first understand how wrong I was to mistake the SHORTCUT for the easy way out, will you still please take a chance on me? How about a little review on iTunes, wink wink? (13:28) I want you to speak your mind 'cause I like it, I know you like me FOR MY BODY and that's okay with me, everybody knows that every body glows when lovers work it like soldiers on a tour of duty (16:37) Use your IMAGIFRUSTRATION...don't let the door hit you on your way out, that's my story from Edison NJ and I'm sticking to it just as I was stuck there the whole weekend in freezing temps!

Tweet @jblopez2020 (also for Gmail) | jblopez.libsyn.com/podcast


Check out this episode!

Click picture for my YouTube channel

Click picture for my YouTube channel
The music of John Bernal (J.B. López) is freely downloadable and distributable from a box.net account and is directly available here.

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times
Deeper In Love 2004 Instrumentals for quiet times

Music for Christmas!

Music for Christmas!
Christmas Love 2005 - produced in a Yamaha Motif ES

To support this artist, you could...

Official PayPal Seal