Thursday, January 9, 2014

70 World Still Standing Still for Isabella, So Wonderful, Daddy walked away? Live in Xanadú, PreciousTime


Baby, I'm gonna make you so proud with my latest dumping of musical garbage! (2:17) Actually, THE WORLD STOOD STILL for... hey wait a sec, who exactly is a bella? None other than Isabella! (3:38) You came a long, long way like an angel sent from heaven above, just know that WE'LL BE THERE when you call us (7:24) Btw, I won't be the last to tell you that you are SO WONDERFUL as the proofing of the good 'ole pudding prompts us to shut down the big rig in view of slippery conditions from an icy road, but all things being equal in the end as far as mysteries go, DADDY DID WALK AWAY (11:30) Wrapping it up with 2003-1993 IF I ONLY COULD live in Xanadú and a Disclosure :) attempt at a lamea** trucker's joke on health insurance/ObamaCare with burros and assets (12:50) If will only take a moment of YOUR PRECIOUS TIME to sign up, yeah right! But if you know what's good for you, back out right now! Don't you dare Start me off ON A DIET, I don't wanna waste your time (16:58) Now I know I need you more than ever, just SHOW ME HOWwe can make it together ('til the morning light)...

@jblopez2020 | jblopez.libsyn.com


Check out this episode!

Click picture for my YouTube channel

Click picture for my YouTube channel
The music of John Bernal (J.B. López) is freely downloadable and distributable from a box.net account and is directly available here.

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times
Deeper In Love 2004 Instrumentals for quiet times

Music for Christmas!

Music for Christmas!
Christmas Love 2005 - produced in a Yamaha Motif ES

To support this artist, you could...

Official PayPal Seal