Wednesday, January 1, 2014

69 Happy 2014 Adventures, Promise Me, MantiGuayabo, Starry Eyes, Right4U, DisappOintEar


Happy 2014! (2:014) Life can be SUCH an ADVENTURE (3:57) I stand in the gap...PROMISE ME, track #28 in the 'Since Jan 03' cassette that was left unfinished from the 10 yr. backsie looksie project that will have to be left in the proverbial dustbin (8:21) Qué GUAYABO (feat. gypsyfeet) *hangover* deja el año viejo, actually it is QuiteConcerning after learning via Skype chat with mami that our poor, precious little princess Manti BejaBeva suffered on Dec. 31st a horrible dalmatian's bite in Montería right on her scalp and forehead, please keep her in your thoughts and prayers for a full recovery (10:34) Sometimes I look at the STARS IN YOUR EYES, they make me want to cry (12:20) After all, who could say WHAT'S RIGHT FOR YOU unless they stand RIGHT there with you? (14:15) When you whispered 'happy new year' into my ear I realized how afraid I was to DISAPPOINT AND DISAPPEAR, but isn't that what I was born for as we ride into this Sunset-sunrise of life's dreaming exercise (after a Battlestar Galactica binge watching weekend, feeling a bit reCycloned).

@jblopez2020 | jblopez.libsyn.com


Check out this episode!

Click picture for my YouTube channel

Click picture for my YouTube channel
The music of John Bernal (J.B. López) is freely downloadable and distributable from a box.net account and is directly available here.

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times
Deeper In Love 2004 Instrumentals for quiet times

Music for Christmas!

Music for Christmas!
Christmas Love 2005 - produced in a Yamaha Motif ES

To support this artist, you could...

Official PayPal Seal