Monday, December 17, 2012

"Your name rhymes with true happiness that will never disappoint," Happy 12th Birthday Anna Joy!


(00:00) True happiness will never disappoint...It's been a while since I met you, but I still remember how glad I felt that my sister's firstborn was the happiest cute baby girl. I loved the name she gave you, every time I say it, it makes me smile, even in my rainy days it brings me great delight, YOUR NAME IS ANNA JOY, Anna Joy, Anna Joy, your name rhymes with "true happiness that never disappoints," the greatest joy in my life is having Anna Joy in my life, oh yeah! (3:30) You waited for the treasure of love...To discover all the treasures, all the mysteries, is to realize that you cannot do it on you own...ALL OUR LIVES we waited for mysteries to unfold before our eyes...[more lyrics needed, feel free to pitch in:] (7:42) Fiesta#1: Hey! It's YOUR MOMENT TO SHINE...you paid the dues to gain your freedom, you know you did it for good reason, to make your way to reach the goal; you're done just settling for medium, to go the distance you set a new high, no one dares to deny that you earned all you got, it's your moment to shine! You've come a long way, it must be recognized you are inspiring to young and old alike, the steps you take are being followed, no fear no limits for tomorrow; everyone you care about celebrates with excitement your elevation, everyone gets warm by the fire that you ignited...This is your moment, your moment to shine, relish the moment, your moment to shine (10:55) [tracks in need of lyrics] Fiesta#2 (13:20) Fiesta#3

Please send your comments, lyrics collaborations, etc. to jblopez2020@gmail.com

www.jblopez.libsyn.com


Check out this episode!

Click picture for my YouTube channel

Click picture for my YouTube channel
The music of John Bernal (J.B. López) is freely downloadable and distributable from a box.net account and is directly available here.

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times
Deeper In Love 2004 Instrumentals for quiet times

Music for Christmas!

Music for Christmas!
Christmas Love 2005 - produced in a Yamaha Motif ES

To support this artist, you could...

Official PayPal Seal