Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas@TheMall, TheSeason4TheReason, ThisChristmasCouldBtheONE


(00:00) Falalarala...What's your reason for the season?.. I found the reason for Christmas that gives the whole wide world the wonder of it all; who needs a reason for Christmas, when you're just going through the motions picking presents at the mall; I just want to have my best Christmas of them all, //don't you wanna have// the best Christmas of them all? Fara la la la...I have my reasons for Christmas, there's some mistletoe hanging from that door where you're standing; what's my agenda you're asking, 'well, what's the danger?' says the guy who held your hand over the manger...I think I just had my first CHRISTMAS AT THE MALL, //don't you wanna have// the best Christmas of the mall? ...Granted, it does not feel the same as in the old place, but just look at the lighting and that fountain, well I dare you to find a better scene than this great crowd...I think we should have our first Christmas at the mall, //don't you wanna have// the best Christmas of them all? Why can't we just have a Merry Christmas at the mall? //don't you wanna have// the best season of them all? "RAP":  I grant you this: at first I thought that I could beat the crowds by laying low, but lo' and behold I was so wrong, I ended up joining the throng, now I belong; they needed shepherds and Santa's helpers and what they paid was more than perfect...winter/summer/fall what's the best season of all? I tell you what I'm having Christmas at the mall, @TheMall...I thought Christmas at the mall would help us all stay out of trouble, I was careful with the nog but then I started seeing double, and who needs Santa Clause with the best in-laws in the world, I got all kinds of stuff like a survivor in the rubble; my father-in-law got me this, my father-in-law got me that my father-in-law falalalalalalala...Fala larala lala...I think I just had my first Christmas at the mall, why don't we just have our first Christmas at the mall, why won't people say 'Merry Christmas' anymore?

(3:31) The reason for the season is Jesus...Ooh there's something in the air, I feel it everywhere; the people of the world know it's time to celebrate, it's time to come together and sing 'O Come Let Us Adore Him'; and nothing is so great, I can hardly wait to see Him in the faces of the ones who praise His name, seasoning the reason for Christmastime...Hail His Name, fan the flame...It's time to come together for Christmastime; Christmastime every year brings us near Him to appear, and we can see Him all the year, for every day is A SEASON FOR THE REASON...

(6:08) THIS CHRISTMAS COULD BE THE ONE when we come together as one, put our differences aside to make the world a better place for us and for the ones we leave behind, so let's get together to make the world better...This Christmas could be the one when all that was lost is found; if we work together we could make a change for the better, let's not wait forever, this Christmas could be the one; If we can work together the world would be much better, let's try to work together, this Christmas could be the one so let us come together this time...This Christmas could be the one when we offer an open hand, give our resources and time, to make this world a better place for us and for the ones who'll stay when we are gone, so let's pledge together to make this world better...to make this world better we are running out of time so let's not wait forever, it's better now than later...we'd better get together, we can't wait around forever, we must make the world a better place this Christmas, this Christmas is the one!

¡FELIZ NAVIDAD 2012!

Please send your comments, lyrics collaborations, etc. to jblopez2020@gmail.com

www.jblopez.libsyn.com


Check out this episode!

Click picture for my YouTube channel

Click picture for my YouTube channel
The music of John Bernal (J.B. López) is freely downloadable and distributable from a box.net account and is directly available here.

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times
Deeper In Love 2004 Instrumentals for quiet times

Music for Christmas!

Music for Christmas!
Christmas Love 2005 - produced in a Yamaha Motif ES

To support this artist, you could...

Official PayPal Seal