Sunday, December 16, 2012

[Fringe/Revenge inspired] Unbelievable Love, All That Remains, The Power of Love


Three songs inspired by a couple of my favorite TV shows Fringe and Revenge...

Unbelievable, undeniable, when I'm close to you I feel powerful, I feel a surge of energy that gives my world reality...I belong with you but where do we belong if we're worlds apart, how can we join our hearts? But when I'm close to you I feel like I belong, I feel a surge of energy; could this be the love that conquers all? In your presence I'm empowered, I could jump from any tower, when you're near I'm not on the fringe, I'm not alone anymore; in your presence there is power, there is love in your embrace, I feel love, UNBELIEVABLE LOVE...Unbelievable, undeniable, our connection is something powerful, but what if we must give it up, saving the world means losing us, oh no, but could ours be the love that conquers all? When you're present I feel power, I feel loved in your embrace, I'm not on the fringe anymore; in your presence there is power, there is love in your embrace, I feel love, unbelievable love; I don't feel like I'm infringed upon, I don't feel alone when I'm with you, I'm not on the fringe anymore, I'm right where I belong...Unbelievable, undeniable, our connection is something powerful, but what if we must give it up, saving the world means losing us, but I won't give you up oh no... (5:55) Will you tell me a little story of the ways things could have been...All expectations die out in time, all affirmations last for a while, ALL THAT REMAINS is the love that we have, all that remains is the love that we had, all that remains is the love we still have; can you tell me a little story of the way things could have been, things could have been so different had we chosen different paths, can you tell me how is it going to end on the Fringe? The finale is on January 18 2013, will the secrets be revealed? (10:34) The tide is turning back on my anger, I need love, I need peace; I'm tired of this charade, these betrayals, will the truth set me free? It's taken me this long to get stronger, when will I know that my wounds have finally healed? When this trial is over, will the memories be too haunting to forgive all that I cannot forget; when my freedom is at stake, will I be willing to set others free, or will I bring them down with me? I feel cold inside, not invincible, can you tell me what to do not to feel this cold inside? ...I don't have this power to forgive in and of myself, what if I'm willing but unable, can you show me the way to forgive and forget? Because I can't move on to the next chapter of my life without THE POWER OF LOVE to make me care for something more than my own plight and my desire for revenge oh no, it cannot be that all I'm about is revenge, it cannot be that all I'm seeking in life is retribution and revenge, oh I need love, I cannot do this anymore, I need the power of love but I need your help, just show me the way to forgiveness, looking for love I'm stepping on a ledge, but I cannot make the jump without your help, I need the power of love to make me whole again, I'm stepping up I'm streching out so lift me up 'cause I need the power of love, love is the answer...

Excerpts from TV shows "FRINGE" and "REVENGE" ©2011 FOX and ©2011 ABC All Rights Reserved. No Copyright Infringement Intended. Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "FAIR USE" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. FAIR USE is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. NON-PROFIT, EDUCATIONAL OR PERSONAL USE TIPS THE BALANCE IN FAVOR OF FAIR USE.

Please send comments to jblopez2020@gmail.com

www.jblopez.libsyn.com


Check out this episode!

Click picture for my YouTube channel

Click picture for my YouTube channel
The music of John Bernal (J.B. López) is freely downloadable and distributable from a box.net account and is directly available here.

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times
Deeper In Love 2004 Instrumentals for quiet times

Music for Christmas!

Music for Christmas!
Christmas Love 2005 - produced in a Yamaha Motif ES

To support this artist, you could...

Official PayPal Seal