Wednesday, May 28, 2014

86 Ready for an Oystery Mystery? Feeling Radio Ready? Just a natural at being cynical? Find help here


Get in on the GaGaGaction from the Love's in Cartersville GA...Ready or Not Here i Come With [Part 1 of 0311 Metanoia RadiCoffC] It's almost June 2014 and I'm still digging up ditty treasures from 2003 while the 2004 cassette tapes lay half dusted off but, (2:23) TAKE IT FROM ME, such a mystery is beyond my control, all I want as a good "radicalover" is peace on earth like everybody else but how could I have lost her if the world is my oyster? (7:03) Radical ideas for a ministry jingle but are you RADIO READY yet? (11:58) Can't help if what comes natural is being CYNICAL (15:25) Take it from me, another mystery beyond my control, how while I listened to NPR's podcast Ask Me Another, genius host songwriter Jonathan Coulton ended up singing along this Motif track and it kind of clicked into place, how random is that for a JB/JC collabo musing!

@jblopez2020 (also for gmail) | jblopez.libsyn.com


Check out this episode!

Click picture for my YouTube channel

Click picture for my YouTube channel
The music of John Bernal (J.B. López) is freely downloadable and distributable from a box.net account and is directly available here.

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times
Deeper In Love 2004 Instrumentals for quiet times

Music for Christmas!

Music for Christmas!
Christmas Love 2005 - produced in a Yamaha Motif ES

To support this artist, you could...

Official PayPal Seal