Tuesday, April 23, 2013

37 Comin2Blows, R2ndChance, GrowByYourSide, YourSweetLove


"Get ready to blow" with the penultimate installment of 2003's Carry On Mister (tracks 12-15)...It's looking like we could be COMING TO BLOWS, we don't seem willing to make it work, we talk about it but nothing gets done, well, talk is for naught if the naughty can't go (we're going down in your blindside); I'm just defending my turf but sometimes I get all my signals mixed up, does a bullet to my head equal one foot on the grave or am I just keeping my feet on the ground as you feast on my fists? (4:29) Show me a way to discover, make me anew as I follow, as I look for solutions to the problems; maybe it's time we discover, we're the solution to one another, what awaits us at the other side? Baby I believe OUR SECOND CHANCE (and hopefully the solution to our problems) will come as we dance cheek to cheek and heart to heart...(9:14) I want to live and GROW BY YOUR SIDE, I want to love you forever, I won't believe my own lies, this time it will be much better for you and me, and I will be okay 'cause I'm by your side, I'm gonna love you like I do, it's gonna be like I'm in love with you; and if I could I'd belt it out but I've been having a bad peanut allergy for weeks now (throat/voice finally feeling better, thank you Texas sweltering heat and Louisiana buggy wet for the purging sweats, after only being able to record guitars at Kendallville IN by Walmart for PFG 'late' load); I just need one more chance to prove it to you (13:16) Your love tears me to pieces, it cuts me to the bone; I need some kind of healing to be made whole, I need your healing touch more than ever, touch me deep where no one else can reach, down into my hardened soul; I can't let go of YOUR SWEET LOVE, I tried to make it on my own but I can't let go of your sweet love that cuts me to the bone...Your kisses leave me speechless as I try to say the words, but I just can't let go of your sweet love, I'm not that strong...Thank you for listening to another episode of randomJBmusings, the new format includes clips of those old tapes from one and two decades ago, hope you like it!

Tweet your comments @jblopez2020jblopez.libsyn.com


Check out this episode!

Click picture for my YouTube channel

Click picture for my YouTube channel
The music of John Bernal (J.B. López) is freely downloadable and distributable from a box.net account and is directly available here.

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times
Deeper In Love 2004 Instrumentals for quiet times

Music for Christmas!

Music for Christmas!
Christmas Love 2005 - produced in a Yamaha Motif ES

To support this artist, you could...

Official PayPal Seal