Saturday, March 23, 2013

33 [eJC pt. 3] Por la Fuerza del Señor, TengoLaEsperanza, NadaComoTuAmor, Día-D'Victoria, J.C. El Capitán


POR LA FUERZA DEL SEÑOR | By the strength of the Lord we will enter many battles and vanquish the enemy for good; the victory is the Lord's and by faith it's ours today, we will reign with Him forever...Let's already put on the armor of God for this victory is for the Lord, glory be forever to the Lamb of God (3:34) TENGO LA ESPERANZA | I have hope I will enjoy eternity and certainty I will never die, because Christ has given me salvation, in His death my sin He forgave and in His resurrection He gave me eternal life, so with Him I will be able to enjoy forever life; I want to be with Him always so I will want for nothing more (7:01) Cuando pienso en Ti Señor, todo a mi alrededor es muestra de Tu amor...NADA ES TAN GRANDE COMO TU AMOR, ni siquiera el universo que creaste, pero todo es muestra de Tu amor, todas las cosas me dicen que Tú eres amor, y yo veo en mi vida el amor que me has dado al haberme dado amor para amar a los demás como Tú me has amado (9:41) CANTO Y DÍA DE VICTORIA | Let the warriors in God's army come and sing melodies of victory, where are the warriors in the army of God? Today the victory is for the Lord; today is a day of victory for God, today His people are up in arms and the Lord is glorified (14:14) The Lord Jesus Christ is the Captain of our army and we are His soldiers; we are to attain the heavenly reward for His glory, in order that everything be put under His feet; the Lord Jesus Christ has the victory, He will be Conqueror forever...El Señor Jesucristo es EL CAPITÁN de nuestro ejército y nosotros somos sus soldados, hemos de ganar el premio celestial para su gloria, para sujetar todo a sus pies; //el Señor Jesucristo tiene la victoria, para siempre Él es vencedor// [Notes: that's NYC Mayor Bloomberg on C-span about gun control at the end | All the 1993 'red86' tape excerpts feature the sounds of the Yamaha V50 sequencer synthesizer that my Abuelita Maríantonia got me for un millón de pesos en el Mall de las Américas-SAOlímpica en 1991! Valió la pena sí o pa qué, lita?]

Tweet your comments @jblopez2020

jblopez.libsyn.com


Check out this episode!

Click picture for my YouTube channel

Click picture for my YouTube channel
The music of John Bernal (J.B. López) is freely downloadable and distributable from a box.net account and is directly available here.

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times
Deeper In Love 2004 Instrumentals for quiet times

Music for Christmas!

Music for Christmas!
Christmas Love 2005 - produced in a Yamaha Motif ES

To support this artist, you could...

Official PayPal Seal