Friday, January 4, 2013

myGroove4Headaches,ProperPrince vs PauperPinch,All I Need &DreamyGirl


Kicking off 2013 GroovyPrauperPinchyNeedy&Dreamy...

(00:00) GROOVE 4MY HEADACHES When I'm feeling a headache, I cannot hear just any kind of music; to get rid of my headache I gotta find the right kind of groovy music; I'm trying to figure out what's the right state of mind every time I need to get rid of my worst headaches; but I just cannot find the right groove to get rid of my headaches, can you please help me? I need the right groove to get well but I can't find it without help, just please help me feel better, I finally admitted that I need your help; yes, I can't get well soon enough my dear...I have my mind made up, nothing's gonna mess with my new state of mind, no more headaches from the hang-ups in the past, I'm done repeating the mistakes of my old man (I regret my regressing); please help me out, I know that I have let you down too many times, I need you to be patient if I sing too loud, I know my words were hurtful (I'd apologize but I cannot defend it, that never should have happened, I was wrong I regret it, that explains my worst headaches!)...I'm gonna make up my mind...Find me the groove that will4sure be the cure for my headache. For my peace of mind I've got to go the extra mile; I gotta find just the right groove so we can move in a new route, I've got to go the extra mile with you.

(3:53) Can you still remember that little poor boy in your dream, who climbed through your window looking just to steal one kiss? Well I remember you were looking for your prince, and I've come to realize I was the pauper in your eyes, how you always fell for my disguise; now I know what tomorrow will bring if we stay stuck in pretense, but I know there is hope if we only come clean about what we have done...I knew you deserved a proper prince, I was just a PAUPER IN A PINCH, when did you decide to take me in 'cause you wanted to be my queen? But I never worked as advertised, by now you can see right through my lies, why bother to even wear a clever disguise? If I could I'd just come clean, but I'm too far across the bridge, how can I hold you to our deal when I'm now in full retreat? But I still remember how you tried to be my queen, when I told you clearly that I wasn't mean for king, how long did that take to figure out? Now I know that tomorrow could bring a new beginning for us, if we're true to the fact that we're stuck in a past of half truths and white lies...But I never worked as advertised, I told you to trust and throw the dice, now I'm getting tired of wearing this stupid disguise; I knew you deserved a proper prince, I was just a pauper in a pinch, why did you decide to take me in? You just had to be somebody's queen; I knew that you'd fall for my disguise, I could just see it in your eyes, maybe you wanted to be taken for a ride; you thought you'd be pleasantly surprised after you took my prince disguise, all that you got was the pauper without the lice.

(8:08) How come I feel this lonely, after my big commitments to start walking in the light? How come I'm like the weather, despite there's something better, am I supposed to go on like this? By any measure my plan fell through, to realize that ALL I NEED, all I really need is your love and peace to help me understand; that all I really need is your love and company, your mercy, love and company...My only measure of real truth, to realize that all I need is your presence and love, all I need is yours...(12:21) I contend with the notion, can't take this on emotion, I'll trade all of my lonesome for you...I'll see you in my dreams...I just had a dream, you were the star (who rescued me) but disappeared; I've got to find you girl, I think I'll just go back to sleep, I know I'll find you in my dreams, you're such a mystery to me, DREAMY GIRL...They say I'm a loner with no plans for summer 'cause I am beholden to a dreamy girl, but I say just try walking in my shoes...I belabor the notion, can't contain my emotions, must declare my devotion to you, dreamy girl! I feel devotion and I'm not alone; I need to find you in my dreams, I need to zone you in my heart, you are a mystery to me; baby, you're the one who defines a new soul...Dreamy girl come back to me!

Please send your comments, lyric ideas, etc. to jblopez2020@gmail.com

www.jblopez.libsyn.com


Check out this episode!

Click picture for my YouTube channel

Click picture for my YouTube channel
The music of John Bernal (J.B. López) is freely downloadable and distributable from a box.net account and is directly available here.

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times
Deeper In Love 2004 Instrumentals for quiet times

Music for Christmas!

Music for Christmas!
Christmas Love 2005 - produced in a Yamaha Motif ES

To support this artist, you could...

Official PayPal Seal