Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Who Is A Bella,We'll B'There 4U+LifeisComplicated,mySoulFlies2U


(00:00) Isabella...who is that girl? The world stood still for Isabella, we all rushed in to see Isabella, WHO IS SUCH A BELLA? She brought us the show of a lifetime, she'll bring it once more for a good time, so we all stand still for Isabella...she's stealing the show...the belle of the ball (3:00) You came a long, long way, you stole our hearts from your first breath, like on that happy day when you took your first step; just like an angel from above, you made the stars in the night shine so bright, just for us, it's been the highlight of our lives to see you smile, you know that WE'LL BE THERE when you call us we'll be there for you, we'll be there right beside you, when you call us we'll be there in a flash...When you're feeling alone, like you're just on your own, don't forget that we'll always love you; if you just need to talk we will listen a lot, and what little we say will help you see that we care only for your happiness, just remember that we'll be there...You came a long, long way just to be with us, and we'll always be there when you call us we'll be there when you need us, we'll be there for you to call in the good times and the bad...Like an angel from above you made the stars in the night shine so bright, just for us...

(7:31) I waited too long to set up my show, to give it a go; to make it alright I'll need to let go of all that went wrong; it got too complicated after taking it easy now I'll have to take it slow; would it be more creative to say like the captain 'make it so'? Life can be complicated, but I just had to make it worse; LIFE IS COMPLICATED, now it's time to get creative making up the resolutions to the conflicts that we got; life is complicated but it's fun to be creative coming up with new solutions to the problems as we go; we can make it up as we go 'cause the show has to go on...Life is complicated, I just had to go and be creative, and make it worse; I waited too long, I missed the big show; I thought I was strong enough to let go but I was just...wrong; if I may just rephrase it, Hodgman made it look easy with his podcasting judge, Jesse Thorne's so creative, they both made a dent in radio; I guess I'll have to move on or I'm gonna make it worse (11:52) There's a corner in my heart where I think that I can hide painful memories from my past; I find comfort in that place every time I say your name, I can almost see your face; you will stay here in my heart, will you meet me in the sky when MY SOUL FLIES coming home to you? There's a splinter in my mind where I tried to hold too fast to the promise of our past, but there's a splendor in your eyes that says 'the future is alright,' my soul flies to be home with you...There's no fear_in your embrace_it disappears...

Please send your comments, lyric ideas, etc. to jblopez2020@gmail.com

www.jblopez.libsyn.com


Check out this episode!

Click picture for my YouTube channel

Click picture for my YouTube channel
The music of John Bernal (J.B. López) is freely downloadable and distributable from a box.net account and is directly available here.

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times
Deeper In Love 2004 Instrumentals for quiet times

Music for Christmas!

Music for Christmas!
Christmas Love 2005 - produced in a Yamaha Motif ES

To support this artist, you could...

Official PayPal Seal