Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Mi Hermosa AmyGA, the kite?


Blaming Isaac for my headaches caused by staying up late working on podcast, duped into a "Labor Day Bash" only to get blindsided with a surprise birthday party, the kite cliffhanger and missing my travel companion alias "La mejor cometa del mundo."

JB Lopez songs featured on this episode:

  • "No More Excuses" (1:34) from the RPM Challenge 2007 album "The Music In Me," available for free at jblopez2020.blogspot.com
  • "Somewhere to Go" (7:01) and more serendipity: After finishing this mp3 at the Lowes in Pascagoula MS I was sent to pick up a load at another Lowes, this time in Gulf Breeze, FL which matches perfectly this ditty about wishing to go to the beach and feel the breeze on my face...which I am doing right now!
  • "Unsolved Kite Mystery" (Aug 28 2012 DiaryDitty, 13:26)
  • "Mi Hermosa Amiga" (18:39) Written in 1993, when I met My Beloved.

Chapters: Say "Pascagoula" (think "Pensacola"), The surprise I didn't hate, Procrastrination, check "No More Excuses" (Feb '07), FreeDL@jblopez2020.blogspot.com, WeirdWeatherWetWaterWonders, What about Mound, Louisiana? Quite the Kite for memories, "Somewhere to Go" (2007), Who had his EYE on my kite?, "Unsolved Kite Mystery" (Aug 28, 2012), USAF kite conspiracy theories, Moving on, back to my official muse, "Mi Hermosa Amiga" (April, 2003).


Check out this episode!

Click picture for my YouTube channel

Click picture for my YouTube channel
The music of John Bernal (J.B. López) is freely downloadable and distributable from a box.net account and is directly available here.

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times
Deeper In Love 2004 Instrumentals for quiet times

Music for Christmas!

Music for Christmas!
Christmas Love 2005 - produced in a Yamaha Motif ES

To support this artist, you could...

Official PayPal Seal