Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Home is Where La Wifa's Heart Is


(00:00) Your Kiss of Life has made me whole just like water down my thirsty soul, your love's the soothing balm that truly makes me whole. You have eased my burdens, turned my pain to gain, you receive my longings as your daily fare, your love has conquered all my fears and pettiness...(3:48) Thank you Steve, you changed my guitar strings with no strings attached it seems! (6:22) Finding The Way Back Home after switching Windows XP for Windshield Vistas on a big rig, whiny rant happily interrupted at (8:03) by Everything I Ever Needed which was finished Sept. 13 after Family Dollar delivery in Morehead KY (10:15) The real reason I cried while driving through heavy rain in hilly Pikeville KY, listening to that funny guy and all around classy horndog Alec Baldwin interviewing Billy Joel on Here's The Thing (12:25) Someone Tell Me What's This Song About (seriously, I have no clue!) sumn'bout philosophy, life and eternal loops (14:57) Just Got Two Hats From Barcelona, thank you JorgeyTika les dedico otra vez su canción del 2010 (16:33) Mi Hogar está junto a ti, porque tú eres mi destino final (21:14) Some randomTVmusings after the Emmy's on Homeland blowback (stopimperialism.com), Sofía Vergara, Claire Danes, Damien Lewis, Mandy Patinkin and Criminal Minds' haughty Dr. Reid (26:57) JBsTVmusing on Revenge's new second season (29:40) Some advEyeZ for Emily/Amanda to keep her eyes on the goal and her ice in the freezer for that delicious cold dish that she has up her sleeve. This track made me think of Judge John Hodgman which is another podcast I thoroughly enjoy.


Check out this episode!

Click picture for my YouTube channel

Click picture for my YouTube channel
The music of John Bernal (J.B. López) is freely downloadable and distributable from a box.net account and is directly available here.

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times
Deeper In Love 2004 Instrumentals for quiet times

Music for Christmas!

Music for Christmas!
Christmas Love 2005 - produced in a Yamaha Motif ES

To support this artist, you could...

Official PayPal Seal