Tuesday, September 30, 2014

103 Stuck In Reverse, Until I See The Sign, Falling or Following, There's Only You


I have nowhere to go without you plus I lost my steering power anywhoo, is this going to be just another day without you, STUCK IN REVERSE without you? All I need is your love! (3:05) In the middle of the sky I'll see the sign as the mysteries unfold before my eyes. I cannot wait UNTIL I SEE THE SUN rising on a new horizon (7:16) The reason for the heart to shape it...was I lazy when I called you? Maybe later I can follow you upstairs, careful now 'cause I'm FALLING, FALLING in and out of love gain, but I really miss you girl and (10:42) THERE'S ONLY YOU so I need you in my world and we should not have grown this far apart (13:32) I won't be resigned to give up on us! Thank you for listening! Click here to find out how you can join the cause

Email comments, lyrics ideas, etc. to jblopez2020@gmail.com Download directly from the catalog at jblopez.libsyn.com Subscribe also to youtube.com/jblopez2020 Follow on twitter.com/jblopez2020 Support at patreon.com/jblopez Thank you all for everything! Yes, even for the "Like" at facebook.com/randomjbmusings


Check out this episode!

Click picture for my YouTube channel

Click picture for my YouTube channel
The music of John Bernal (J.B. López) is freely downloadable and distributable from a box.net account and is directly available here.

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times
Deeper In Love 2004 Instrumentals for quiet times

Music for Christmas!

Music for Christmas!
Christmas Love 2005 - produced in a Yamaha Motif ES

To support this artist, you could...

Official PayPal Seal