Tuesday, September 30, 2014

101 Season 2 starts now! Feeling Patreons Love, My Only Reason, MovieStarMixup, MyTime2Shine


Rising to the Challenge of the next 100 episodes...After a pretty and heavy bevy of strong cancellation rumors, Season 2 of random JB musings is here! (1:37) FEELING PATRONS LOVE, a big thank you to all of my peers and my patrons over at patreon.com/jblopez who will come along on my fantasy to be my muse and my Médici! (4:28) Drowning in forlorn pity pining for MY ONLY REASON to keep on keeping on despite the cold inside(7:39) MOVIE STAR MIXUP is that Charlize Theron or Sharon Stone, is this a coffee or a capuccino I mean Al Pacino or Robert DeNiro (9:57) My TIME TO SHINE is here, please join my achy breaky heart in sunny delights!

Email comments, lyrics ideas, etc. to

jblopez2020@gmail.com

Download directly from the catalog at jblopez.libsyn.com

Subscribe also to youtube.com/jblopez2020

Follow on twitter.com/jblopez2020

Support at patreon.com/jblopez

Heck you can even call me at 1-678-499-2302

Thank you all for everything!

Yes, even for the "Like" at facebook.com/randomjbmusings


Check out this episode!

Click picture for my YouTube channel

Click picture for my YouTube channel
The music of John Bernal (J.B. López) is freely downloadable and distributable from a box.net account and is directly available here.

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times
Deeper In Love 2004 Instrumentals for quiet times

Music for Christmas!

Music for Christmas!
Christmas Love 2005 - produced in a Yamaha Motif ES

To support this artist, you could...

Official PayPal Seal