Monday, November 25, 2013

64 So Sick of Me Just Shut Me Up, You are the Inspiration, Too Long 2 Wait, Star on the Road


To quote Lord Matthew Crowley of the Downton Granthams, 'my eyes have been opened!' to the reality that I suck at this! Now the challenge remains to define 'this' but at least we know we suck at it. Well, just in case anybody out there is listening to 'this' here we go again per established m.o. to publish unfinished ditties that may never see the light of day except in cyberspace, and since nobody hears you in space...sigh...ber!

(00:39) So she said she's 'Lovesick' after giving me the silent treatment, does that mean sick of love or just sick of me not giving a rat's ass anymore? You'd better SHUT ME UP then, maybe with an unexpectedly passionate kiss? (4:30) Seriously, YOU ARE THE INSPIRATION for these stupid ditties, so take it or leave it! (7:51) Am I gonna have to SKIP TO THE END of the Story, for real y'all (10:16) From Denver PA at a very disgusting chicken processing facility, singing while pinching my nose I ask that STAR IN THE ROAD show me the way I should go...

@jblopez2020 | jblopez.libsyn.com


Check out this episode!

Click picture for my YouTube channel

Click picture for my YouTube channel
The music of John Bernal (J.B. López) is freely downloadable and distributable from a box.net account and is directly available here.

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times
Deeper In Love 2004 Instrumentals for quiet times

Music for Christmas!

Music for Christmas!
Christmas Love 2005 - produced in a Yamaha Motif ES

To support this artist, you could...

Official PayPal Seal