Saturday, November 2, 2013

62 A New Truth in my Life (nobody cares!) Fighting Fire with Fire, Like the rain in the morning, LoveU/NeedU


[Hear my mom's Trill ringtone blasting 53 seconds into it, te acuerdas mami?] I've come to realize A NEW TRUTH IN MY LIFE, that nobody cares until I care for myself enough to let go of the past 'cause it's all been taken care of (3:32) Ten minutes late sends you to Walmart purgatory and feels like FIGHTING FIRE WITH FIRE or am I talking about this burning desire to kiss you? (8:04) All my tomorrows feel like yesterday, if I don't have hope I cannot stay, could I just soak LIKE THE RAIN IN THE MORNING (11:54) How more trite can we get with lyrics than LOVE U NEED U  (15:25) Good night dear listeners from the WMT-DC in Gordonville VA, please prove me wrong that nobody cares and write me an iTunes review?

@jblopez2020 | jblopez.libsyn.com


Check out this episode!

Click picture for my YouTube channel

Click picture for my YouTube channel
The music of John Bernal (J.B. López) is freely downloadable and distributable from a box.net account and is directly available here.

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times
Deeper In Love 2004 Instrumentals for quiet times

Music for Christmas!

Music for Christmas!
Christmas Love 2005 - produced in a Yamaha Motif ES

To support this artist, you could...

Official PayPal Seal