Sunday, November 30, 2014

108 La Aventura de la Vida, Soy Lo Que Soy, Believe/Belong, Lovely Bended Knee Apology, Let IT Be, Weight of the World


Goza cada momento y cree en tu propia locura pues la aventura de la vida es tu tesoro más grande y lo llevas dentro, muy dentro (00:31) LA AVENTURA DE TU VIDA (para Giselle K.M.A.), mantente en movimiento! (4:27) SOY LO QUE SOY, tómame o déjame (8:14) I BELIEVE I BELONG where I'm made to feel at home (11:36) You are SO LOVELY but I need to know what you know (14:53) I dare not say I understand it all, it's more like all I do is stand under it, but will you accept my bended knee APOLOGY? (18:36) My plan hasn't worked out so far, I'm gonna have to LET IT BE (22:31) Closing words, tips for making your own audiobooks for the road straight from the iBooks app (24:19) THE WEIGHT OF THE WORLD, bonus track from Jan'05 tape "Shine My Hero."

Send ideas for lyrics, comments, etc. to jblopez2020@gmail.com

Browse a fully searchable catalog at jblopez.libsyn.com

Watch videos at youtube.com/jblopez2020

Follow on twitter.com/jblopez2020

Make history by pledging to any microdonation level at patreon.com/jblopez

Thank you all for everything y perdonen todo lo malo vale?

Yes, even for the "Like" at facebook.com/randomjbmusings

--Also available on Stitcher and TuneIn--


Check out this episode!

Click picture for my YouTube channel

Click picture for my YouTube channel
The music of John Bernal (J.B. López) is freely downloadable and distributable from a box.net account and is directly available here.

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times
Deeper In Love 2004 Instrumentals for quiet times

Music for Christmas!

Music for Christmas!
Christmas Love 2005 - produced in a Yamaha Motif ES

To support this artist, you could...

Official PayPal Seal