Sunday, June 29, 2014

89 On The Run, Way Back Home, Answers Fall Behind, Take Me Back, Mind Stuck


I need to go where I can grow but how can I do that if I am ALWAYS ON THE RUN [Part 1 of 9401ODB Yamaha] (3:20) You have a way with precious memories that take me all the WAY BACK HOME so I won't feel afraid no more as you guide me where I really belong (7:15) i got here way too late but I need some ANSWERS right now (8:51) It pains me to FALL BEHIND all over again, especially after getting a nonsensical ear-phoney ticket in Austintown, Ohio (11:27) A fantastic time machine could TAKE ME BACK to a simpler time and place (13:46) Somehow you're still STUCK IN MY MIND as I witness the miracle of moments that last for a lifetime.

@jblopez2020 (also for gmail) | jblopez.libsyn.com


Check out this episode!

Click picture for my YouTube channel

Click picture for my YouTube channel
The music of John Bernal (J.B. López) is freely downloadable and distributable from a box.net account and is directly available here.

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times
Deeper In Love 2004 Instrumentals for quiet times

Music for Christmas!

Music for Christmas!
Christmas Love 2005 - produced in a Yamaha Motif ES

To support this artist, you could...

Official PayPal Seal