Saturday, March 29, 2014

79 Los Colores de la Creación, Sinking Ships/Broken Dreams, Suddenly We're Cool, Winter's Gone, Entropy


LOS COLORES DE LA CREACIÓN, colors reflect the light of your Majesty as creation declares your love and faithfulness (4:42) I THINK I'M GONNA GO before I'm shown the door and go from a broken heart to broken dreams... (7:31) This is where I say my lines, this is where I draw the line, but SUDDENLY I FEEL WE'RE COOL (10:37) WINTER'S GONE with this song, I sure hope the spring brings a new reason to sing (14:41) ENTROPY melody, I wish I was able to understand why energy ran out on us. [Part 3 of 0309 HBjb31].

Click here for latest YouTube Video, celebrating 100 issues of Pilot/Flying J's Challenge Magazine

@jblopez2020 (also for gmail) | jblopez.libsyn.com


Check out this episode!

Click picture for my YouTube channel

Click picture for my YouTube channel
The music of John Bernal (J.B. López) is freely downloadable and distributable from a box.net account and is directly available here.

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times
Deeper In Love 2004 Instrumentals for quiet times

Music for Christmas!

Music for Christmas!
Christmas Love 2005 - produced in a Yamaha Motif ES

To support this artist, you could...

Official PayPal Seal