Monday, September 16, 2013

56 Job, good JoB! Plan Your Departure (from this planet), Surrender All, on that Beautiful Shore


"Yet IN MY FLESH shall I see God, whom mine eyes shall behold" (Job 19:26, 27) With the patience of a saint from the oldest book in the Bible I gotta admit it: Good job, good ole Job! (2:44) Don't let it take you by surprise, PLAN YOUR DEPARTURE from this planet! "Oh, that they were wise that they understood this, that they would consider their latter end!" (Deut. 32:29) Per ODB, some po'fool's wilderness adventures gone wrong... (5:37) What it really means to SURRENDER ALL (9:11) ODB Monday Oct 24, 1983 "THOT": No one is HOPELESS whose HOPE is in God...

When all my labors and trials are o'er

And I am safe on that beautiful shore,

Just to be near the dear Lord I adore

Will through the ages be glory for me.

-Words by Gabriel, in memory of Wanda

Please tweet questions/comments @jblopez2020 | jblopez.libsyn.com


Check out this episode!

Click picture for my YouTube channel

Click picture for my YouTube channel
The music of John Bernal (J.B. López) is freely downloadable and distributable from a box.net account and is directly available here.

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times
Deeper In Love 2004 Instrumentals for quiet times

Music for Christmas!

Music for Christmas!
Christmas Love 2005 - produced in a Yamaha Motif ES

To support this artist, you could...

Official PayPal Seal