Sunday, June 16, 2013

44 Way to Mess it Up, Lately all my stories are about you, TitAluminium mixup, MoodRight+MusicBrighter


Tracks 8-11 on 0305's Lita78, WAY TO MESS IT UP trying to get ahead of the calendar with a bonus episode, now back on track due to a job transition related delay. Quite ironic when I had the most time to spare (May23-Jun6) I took the longest recording and releasing a new episode; why not blame it on the taxman cometh to take away my refund money to mess up foreclosure avoidance schemes, but (3:08) Lately all my memories are about a dream, I stopped making sense of what I've become, because LATELY ALL MY STORIES ARE ABOUT YOU (7:05) This was inspired by that TITANIUM song I dig and thought was sung by Rihanna, turns out it's a track by David Gueta featuring Sia per YouTube official video that shows a kid with some kind of superpower who flees a school blasting scene in a touring bicycle (10:27) In loving memory of Claudia Reyes de Ávila, I will follow you into the blue since you do have a clue about life and what will tomorrow bring, when gladness will take over sorrow, in that place where the mood is right and THE MUSIC'S BRIGHTER...

@jblopez2020 | jblopez.libsyn.com


Check out this episode!

Click picture for my YouTube channel

Click picture for my YouTube channel
The music of John Bernal (J.B. López) is freely downloadable and distributable from a box.net account and is directly available here.

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times

Instrumental Music For Quiet Times
Deeper In Love 2004 Instrumentals for quiet times

Music for Christmas!

Music for Christmas!
Christmas Love 2005 - produced in a Yamaha Motif ES

To support this artist, you could...

Official PayPal Seal